Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Tommy Can You Hear Me


Picture of the Day 05-13-05
This is a picture of my nephew, Thomas. His 1st birthday is Friday. On Saturday I'm going to go to Springfield to see him, my mom, Matt, and Amy to celebrate. He's been walking for a bit now but I haven't seen him in awhile so I haven't seen him walk yet. I can't wait to see him and the rest of my family on Saturday.

It's For Cancer News:
Last Friday night I went to the soccer field on the south end of campus. I went with Lenny to support Elleni and everyone else walking for relay for life. Stayed there til almost 4. I had a good time. We walked some laps, listened to some live music, played bags, watched some games of dodgeball, and even tackled a guy in a cigarette costume (that guy got rocked a few times. never underestimate how much people will want to hurt random people if they can). Anyways, had a good time and hey, it was for cancer.

Study, Study, Study:
Most of the week I've been studying for my TAM 212 test today. It didn't go to well, I made some stupid mistakes and just didn't feel like I knew enough of my stuff. And now that I'm done with that test, I've got 2 more next week. I'll be studying some more but after that, no more tests til finals. Can't wait. It seems like all I do lately is work, it'll be nice to relax a little.

You Knew It Was Coming:
Well if you've read any of the past few posts, you probably knew this was coming, Kimmy time. Still been talking like crazy and been wanting to see each other like crazy. Sometimes it really sucks that we can't be near each other but it's so great to talk to her that I deal with it. She's so sweet and caring, I can't wait to see her.

Quote of the Day: "I'm a hug whore." - Elleni. She said this because Kimmy had Elleni hug me so Elleni could describe it to her.
Song of the Day: "Du" by David Hasslehoff. Yes that is the song of the day, but it's more of a joke than anything. This is the song from Eurotrip. So funny found it on the network and took it, the entire song is absolutely hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home