Thursday, April 07, 2005


Picture of the Day 04-07-05
This is the pic of the day because it's from a conversation I had with Kimmy, sorry but I don't feel like explaining it. But who doesn't think Jello is awesome and out of everyone who knows her, who doesn't think that Kimmy is awesome. By the way, me and Kimmy are still trying to find a good time to visit the other, hope it's before schools over, but at least I'll see her then.

March Madness, It's a Riot:
Well, the Illini lost in the championship game the other day to UNC. It sucked. Afterwards some idiots did stupid stuff. From the apartment I saw a couple fires and a possible arrest. We really had a great season and I am glad it happened even if we lost in the end. I'm gonna miss Jack, Luther, and Roger; wish they could come back for next season. And if they go pro, I'm gonna miss Deron and Dee too. After the game I was kinda depressed and lets just say if I'm ever sad again, I'm sure Kimmy and Elleni won't let me be for too long.

In Red Means Go News:
The Cardinals started their season with a win and then a loss in Houston. Starting pitching and the lineup looked good. The bullpen was kinda shaky but hopefully they'll pick it up. I watched the first game on my computer because I ordered this thing on mlb.com that lets you watch the games. It's great cause they don't show many of the games here in Champaign.

In Class Out the Ass News:
I've had 2 tests in the past 2 days. The physics test yesterday was really hard but somehow I got a C+on it which is awesome. I had a GE test today and I felt pretty good about it. But we'll see when I get it back. Oh yeah, I also got my 251 test back. I got a 5/20 on it which curved to a 60%. The prof for that class is horrible, he makes the tests too hard for everyone and his lectures are worthless. There's even a hate group for him on facebook.

Quote of the Day: "I Love Lamp" - from Anchorman. I watched it the other day with Elleni and Kimmy watched from farther away.
Song of the Day: "Layla" by Eric Clapton. Classic song, I heard it the other day on my Ipod or as I like to call it, my ILLINIpod (because I've got an orange case on it). I heard this song the other day falling asleep for a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL RIGHT! I hope you'll have some jello when I come visit!

MUAH

I heart you

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home