Thursday, September 23, 2004

Lucky Boys Confusion


After The Concert

On Friday, I had tickets to see a Chicago band, Lucky Boys Confusion, at the Canopy. For a little side note: earlier in the day I was cutting something and Sean threw something at me. I ended up cutting out a chunk of skin on my finger. Anyways we met up with some friends of Alan's, Canolli, Jim, and Beams. Anyways we were a little early and the opening bands sucked so we chilled, the LBC came on. Everyone rushed the stage and we got into some moshing and just a bunch of people shoved next to each other. The concert was awesome and I ran into a few people I knew. Anyways at some point during the show, in all the pushing into everyone, my finger cut open again and I started bleading. So a bunch of people prolly got my blood on them and that's why my shirt up there is all covered in blood. It would have been a much cooler story if something at the concert happened to do that but I can't lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home