Thursday, September 23, 2004

Posts, Posts, and More Posts


Mario Battle and Poker

The next few posts are all supposed to be seperate little posts all together. This is cause I haven't posted in awhile and a bunch of stuff happened. I can't remember a lot about what I wanted to say about these so the posts should be kinda short.

Last night, we played in a poker tourny on 16. I got out kinda early, I was all in Ace-Queen and up against King-Jack, long story short, Matt with K-J rivered a straight. He at least used my chips well and won the whole thing. After that I played in a side game and lost some cash too. All around I'm on a little losing streak and up $98 for the semester.

After that Me, Alan, and Dixon played Mario til 6 in the morning. We played a bunch of battle from Super Mario 3, it was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home