Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hello Springfield


Picture of the Day 05-21-05
This is who I was with on Saturday. Thomas had his first birthday last week and I hadn't seen him in ages. He got big. He's walking now and it's adorable just to watch him walk around. I got to see my mom, Matt, Amy, and DC too. I had a great time and wish I could of spent more time with everyone. My brother ended up driving me back to school. He hung out for a bit. He really had fun drawing stuff on our walls in chalk. I took him out for dinner and then he left. He said he had a real good time.

Technology Sucks News: Kimmy's computer is broke. Like it was hard enough being so far away, now we can't talk as much. She tries to use a friend's computer to email me and im me if I'm here but it's nothing like our conversations before, there just too short.

In Class Out the Ass News:
I am finally done with all my tests until finals. It'll be smooth sailing until then, it's great. I got a B on my ECE test the other day. I got a D though on my GE test but at least I did good on the first one. And I think I did reall good on the TAM test the other day, but we'll see.

Red Means Go:
I'm going down to St. Louis tommorrow for the Cardinals game. It should be great. It looks like it'll be me, Matt, Dave, Lenny, and Nico.

Quote of the Day: "That's what you get for being smart, you have to take more hours." - Elleni. Got love that what she said is completely right.
Song of the Day: "Chewbacca" by Supernova. I bought the Clerks soundtrack and this is one of the best songs on it, only 3 lines in the song, but hilarious nonetheless

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW babe. I wanna talk to you so much. Have a blast at the Cardnals game! I heart ya galore!

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe... havent heard from you in a while. wanted to make sure ya didnt forget me ;) anyways email me sweetie.

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home