Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Welcome to the Cone Zone


Picture of the Day 07-28-04 Welcome to the Cone Zone

Yesterday I finally got my other shirts I ordered in the mail.  This picture is of the one that I made.  The others will soon be other pictures of the day.

What up:
Tonight I'm goin to see the Bourne Supremacy with some people.  Saturday is Kristin's ice cream social, I don't know if I posted that yet.

In "It's only an addiction if you lose money" news:
I played poker with Tony and Karen the other night.  I lost $4 bucks but had fun.  Summer profits: $47.

In Rounding news:
Found out that there are quite a few free roll poker tournaments online where you can win cash or some kind of prize.  Freeroll means that you don't have to pay to enter.  So right now I'm just starting to play some of those and see what happens.

In the Movie corner:
I have some new movies: Shaft (remake with Sam Jackson), Blazing Saddles, Maverick, Out of Time, and the Recruit.   Out of those I'll review the ones I have just seen.  Blazing Saddles is a classic comedy and  is hilarious, it was the best movie of the group.  I give it 1 star out of 1 star.  Maverick was pretty good too and its got some poker in it so that gave it a bonus, 10 out of 12 stars.  Out of Time is a newer one with some mystery and decent stuff in it.  Pretty Good but not great, 7 of 11 stars.  Finally, the Recruit is a spy movie which is one of my favorite kind of movies and that really the main reason that I liked it.  It wasn't a really good movie but a decent spy movie, and that's enough for me.  9 out of 18 stars.  I still have to watch Shaft again but I've seen it before and like it, that Shaft is a bad mother, shut cho mouth.

Quote of the Day: "Where all the white women"  - From Blazing Saddles where the black sheriff is talking to two guys from the KKK
Song of the Day: "The Good Life" by Weezer cause that's what is on my iPod right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home