Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Picture of the Day 07-06-04 Lightning, Tigers, and Fallen Trees, oh my


Picture of the Day 07-06-04 Lightning, Tigers, and Fallen Trees, oh my.

So it rained real hard last night and lightninged (I think I made up a new word) a lot. The wind blew real hard and blew a big branch off of the tree in our front yard. Today, I cut off some of it's smaller branches and then hauled off the big piece. The strom actually blew off some of the street signs in the area.

What up:
The new 2004 WSOP starts in 4 and 1/2 hours. It's going to be sweet, I found out that they'll also be showing the 7 card stud and omaha tourney's too. I am helping Tony pack some stuff in August for his move back to Colorado for school.

Quote of the Day: "You can't lose what you don't put in the pot, but you can't win much either" - Mike McD (Matt Damon) in Rounders
Song of the Day: "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home