Thursday, July 15, 2004

Picture of the Day 07-15-04 - All you have to say is earmuffs.


Picture of the Day 07-15-04 - All you have to say is earmuffs.
 
I got one of the shirts that I ordered today.  It's a play on the movie Old School which you should see if you haven't already.
 
In Rolled up Aces over Kings news:
I played poker with Greg and Tony last night and Karen also stopped by for a little bit to say hello.  We played dealer's choice on who decides each game.  We played some hold'em but also played 7 card stud, omaha, 5 card draw, and chicago.  The night started of slow but then I started making some good moves and made a bit of a run.  I made a lot of good moves and made draws pay to catch which they didn't most of the night.  In the end I was up $20.  I have been getting a lot of requests for more poker nights, so I guess I'll try to schedule a couple more.
 
In Family Matters:
Went out to lunch with my mom today and ran a few errands with her.  She seemed to have fun but things have been even tougher for her than they have for me.  When we came back home she wasn't doing to well.  She's been mentally exhausted for to long now.  I want to help and try when I can but sometimes I don't know what to do.
 
What Up:
BBQ is tommorrow, I have to remember to pick up a few things beforehand.
 
Quote of the Day: "At this point, you might be asking yourself, 'why am I holding this 30lb. Cinder block in my hands? You might also ask yourself, 'why does this cinder block have a long piece of string tied to it? And finally, why is the other end of this string tied securely to your penis?" - Mitch from Old School
Song of the Day: "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night, cause Jeremiah was a Bullfrog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home