Thursday, July 01, 2004

Picture of the Day 07-01-04 Guess what movie I saw.


Picture of the Day 07-01-04 Guess what movie I saw.

No really guess. Well I saw Spiderman 2 today with Casey and Dre. I didn't want to like it but I did. It did answered every question that I had and gave me an idea of what the next movie will be like. Dre went so far as to call it the best comic book movie of all-time. I couldn't think of any comic book movies. But after looking it up, I think my favorite comic book movie was Men In Black. Also X2 and Batman Forever are just as good as Spiderman 2. But Spiderman did the best job of putting a human face with a superhero. I give it 9 out of 11 stars. Also bought the Hustler with Paul Newman on DVD today, which I'll review when I see it. Also got my oil changed

What Up:
Going to the horse track tommorrow night, we'll see how it goes. Saturday afternoon, my brother and family are coming to visit, should be busy. Poker night still is a go for Thursday but might be moved back to 9 PM.

Quote of the Day: "May all your cards be live and your pots be monster." - Mike Sexton commentator on the WPT.
Song of the Day: "Dream On" Aerosmtih

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home