Sunday, July 25, 2004

Picture of the Day 07-25-04 - A night of games


Picture of the Day 07-25-04 - A night of games.
Alka had a game night Friday and I hung out with everyone.

The wonderful games we play:
So at Alka's we played Scatagories, Poker, Taboo, and Ping Pong.  I had a good time except the poker game was a little short and the Cardinals lost to the Giants. 

What up:
This Saturday Kristin is having an ice cream social and she's invited like 50 people, that should be interesting.  The BNL concert is next Wednesday and it looks like Tony, Kristin, Jim, Brandon, and Brandon's friend are coming.  Also Casey and Andrew might come too.  I bought the tickets and they are in the mail.  And I'm still waiting for 3 t-shirts in the mail, I'm getting impatient

Peta Newsleter:
My mom decided to adopt a cat.  It's pretty annoying.  The thing keeps waking me up and I think I may even be allergic to it.  The dog seems to be very confused by the cat and doesn't know what to do.

In rolled up aces over kings news:
I'm up $51 this summer and looking to have 2 or 3 more poker nights before I go back to school.

Quote of the Day: "It's Risk. It's a game of world domination being played by two guys who can barely run their own lives." - from Seinfeld.
Song of the Day: "California Songs" by Local H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home