Monday, September 13, 2004

Are You Ready for Some Football?


Picture of the Day 09-13-04 Are You Ready for Some Football?

The Rams played yesterday and won. Things are looking up for football, eveyone except our offensive line seems healthy. In other St. Louis sports stuff, the Cardinals magic number is 5 and the playoffs are coming up, the only question will be who wins the wildcard, it better not be the Cubs unless we beat them in the playoffs.

In Random Anger and Going off in a Rant News:
I hate this stupid town's allegiance to all things Chicago and then nothing for St. Louis which is just as close. The NFL games are shown from the FOX station in Springfield and still the Bears games are shown over the Rams. So any time both the teams play NFC teams at the same time, I can't watch the Rams. Not only that but no radio station around plays the Rams football games. I have resorted into calling home on my cell phone with free minutes and my mom putting the cell phone next to a radio. Then of course I can only see Cardinals games on the weekends and when they are on nationally, but they show every fucking Cubs game. Just everything here is North bias and I'm getting pissed about it again.
This has been Doug yelling at Chapaign-Urbana.

In Rolled Up Aces Over Kings News:
I got the new Special Edition of Rounders. It's ok. Nothing that really made it necessary to buy except that it is one of my favorite movies ever. Also gambling is going well. I'm up to $114 for the semester and haven't lost a session yet. One night I played in this game on the 10th floor. They played higher blinds and there was a lot more action and a lot less skill. I made a bunch of money and then lost a huge $40-$50 pot and was left with $8. I worked my way back up without going on tilt and added $25 more to my stack. I'm starting to think this could be a big thing for me.

In "There's a Test When?" News:
I had a test in TAM today and a quiz in Diff Eq today. They didn't seem to bad. I've been doin a bit of homework and seem to understand what's going on in most stuff. Everything seems to be under control for now.

Quote of the Day: "Sideshow Bob: Oh, come now! You wanted to be Krusty's sidekick since you were five! What about the buffoon lessons? The four years at Clown College?
Cecil: I'll thank you not to refer to Princeton that way." - Simpsons
Song of the Day: "Morning Train (Nine to Five)" - In my head from Eurotrip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home