Thursday, September 02, 2004

Kitchen + Ball = Kitchen Ball


Picture of the Day 09-02-04 Kitchen + Ball = Kitchen Ball

How to destroy your room in 5 easy steps:
Me and Alan have started playing catch between the doorways that connect the two bedrooms of our suites. We play with a real ball and have not made it through the doorway several times. This makes the ball bounce off stuff and break anything nearby. After that though, we found out that Lenny has a baseball bat and Alan has a bouncy ball. I then created KITCHEN BALL. You bounce the ball to the person with the bat and they have to bunt it into the kitchen. Certain places in the kitchen get you certain hits. Off the cupboard is a double. In the pizza box is a triple. Knocking over one of the cups on the counter is a triple. Bouncing in the sink is a double and if it stays in the sink it is a homerun. There are other kinds of hits too but I don't want to write it all out. A game is 3 innings long. So far I have 3 wins and 1 loss. It's a blast to play.

In rolled up Aces over Kings news:
The profit for the semester is $63 on live poker, don't get me started about UB. Tonight me, Sean, and Matt from down the hall went to Jason's frat for a poker game. This one guy was a jerk and had a lot of money. He wanted to leave but we told him that he had to call 15 minutes before he could leave. On one of the next few hands I had pocket aces and he had pocket 10s, he put me all in and I doubled up. The very next hand he went all in pre-flop for $12. I wasn't sure if he was on tilt or what. I had Ace-Queen suited and made a tough call. He had Ace-Seven and I beat him. I took about $20 from him on two hands back to back. "That's No Limit Baby"

Class out the ass news:
So far I have only skipped a couple of classes. Most don't seem to be too bad yet but the homework sucks. Dave is in like all my classes so class isn't as boring cause we goof around a lot. More on classes when I'm interested in posting.

Quote of the Day: "You can't lose what you don't put in the pot, but you can't win much either." - Rounders
Song of the Day: "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional because these guys at Jason's frat played a hilarious variation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home